2020 Astrological Planner by Magic of I
Magic of I 2020 Astrological Planner
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS FOR 2020 AND THE DAY PLANNER PORTION CAN BE USED UNTIL DECEMBER 2020 BUT THERE IS A FULL 2021 CALENDAR WITHIN IT AS WELL.
Stay focused, organized, and in tune with the Cosmos in 2020 with this gorgeous and extremely detailed day planner! This astrological planner helps you stay up to date with lunar cycles, astrological bodies, planetary correspondences, and void moon times. This is an incredible, comprehensive resource to keep you working your magic throughout the year!
- Optimum Times Life Guide: appearing on monthly and weekly calendars, these give you a day-by-day energy update and provide insight into optimal times for doing just about anything. It will also give you a heads up when things might be a little turbulent.
- Intention Planning: a built-in yearly intention planning workbook and space to set both monthly and weekly intentions so you can manifest your way through 2020!
- Menstrual cycle tracking corresponding to the Moon
- Weekly 7 day planning pages
- 2020 & 2021 calendars with standard holiday dates
- Full monthly astrological calendar
- Weekly planner with planetary aspects and lunar phases
- Month at a glance: Sun signs, Moon signs, themes, and significant transits
- 2020 Full Moon and New Moon dates list
- Monthly Full Moon and New Moon journal pages
- Planetary movements and retrogrades visual guide
- Retrograde + Direct dates list
- Void Moon + eclipse dates
- 2020 planetary ephemeris
- Personal birth chart area
- Learn about the Moon and its phases
- How to work with the elements of the Moon
- Astrological reference guide
- Teaching tools for beginners + tracking tools for seasoned astrologers
Material + Design:
A5 size (8.27" x 5.83") 256 pages
Holographic gold foil cover
2 ribbon placeholders
Elastic cover band
Inside back pocket
Printed in Europe with highly skilled artisans.
Made from recycled materials: vegan leathers and vegan glues, recycled wood, papers, and cardboards. The paper is sourced from FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) from certified sustainable timbers, and shrink wrap used is plant-based.
These planners are the Northern Hemisphere version and times are printed, by default, in Pacific Standard Time (for Mountain Time +1 hour, Central Time +2 hours, Eastern Standard Time +3 hours, Atlantic Time +4 hours, UK time +8 hours.)
Worth the Price!
The planner itself is very hefty and almost feels leather bound-- so much content.